Thursday, October 25, 2007

How long...

...will it take till my new website will finally be up and working you are wondering? I wonder the same... Since almost two weeks I am figuring out with my provider and my domain company to find a way that they can go live with my site. But it seem that my nerves will get wretched some more on this theme. I really hope that they manage it til end of the week, which is not really likely at the current stage. Maybe my luck is coming back and it will work anyway.

...will it take till I'm healthy again I'm wondering. I am now in pain for several days and I'm coughing out my soul. Tomorrow I'll se the doctor and I hope at least he has some good news at the end of the week.

...till they found a good solution that Windows Vista is working properly? I am a total fan of new technology and like to be up to date. But what did Windows think when they launched Vista? I mean is there anybody out there where Vista is working properly?

...till Christmas? Two months people and then Christmas is already over. Go and search for some good gifts, time is running!

...does it take to get a Canvas delivered? My comapny said 5 days maybe I should order one as a gift to myself. Love the idea of a 120x80 canvas in my office.

Anyone some more questions I could answer?

1 comment:

Tilman said...

Vista? Vielleicht versuchts du es mal mit einem MAC... :-) Nichts für ungut. Gute Besserung!