Wednesday, October 24, 2007

the afterpains of our escape

It defenitely seem that I am not made for escapes or holidays. Everytime I get sick. And this time I got sick like hell... I even had to go to the emergency early this morning as I was not able to breath anymore. I am an asthmatic already but when I get a real bad cold it turns really worse. This time even my inhalator did no good anymore and I started to panick. Luckily they could help me and got me a lot of medicine which hopefully helps me to feel like a real human again very soon.

Other than that Congratulations to my dear friend Alexander and his wife Manuela to the arrival of their first Child Hannah-Marie. Look how cute she is:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

danke für deine Glückwünsche ;-)

Schöne neue Homepage hast du gemacht!

lg
alex