Friday, March 9, 2007

Photoshoot

Tomorrow I will do my first official photoshoot. I will visit my dear friend Sabine and make some pictures of her. She is now six months pregnant and I really hope I am able to make some nice shots. Still trying to improve my photography, but I am sure I already learnt a little bit. And I am pretty confident as I am a learning by doing person. So no learning without practice.

And here are also some pictures of the Album and the photoframe I made for Gianlucas parents. They liked it so I am happy. I also like the chipboard booklet I made myself. Just used some old chipboard from some package and made an album together with black paper. Easypeasy to do.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am also working on my HSBPS March layout but just messed up my whole wording while trying some new technique. Guess better leave them plain or try it in another way... stay tuned to see it soon.

No comments: