Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Yes I am totally busy, lol. Yesterday was a hardcore working day. We had to send out an RFP for an Operator in Angola. More than 2500 pages had to be printed out and put in 9 binders. We were 3 Girls working on it almost the whole day. In the evening I was completely worn out, just wanted to dive in my pillows and sleep. Yeah dream on, had certainly some things to do as help my mother to get the new Windows Vista, make some grocery (my tomcat wouldn't be happy without food) and so on and on... You know how it is, once you get started there are thousands of things you have to just do. At the end it was 11pm til I was in bed... so got at least 7 hours of sweet dreams.

Sunday I visited now georgous little Gianluca and his lovely family. They are so cute and he is such a sweetheart. Just slept the whole time we were there but I guess that is what babies are supposed to do. Got a few snapshots of the little one. Will prepare some cute album for the proud parents. Hope they will like it as much as the Mobile (so relieved they liked it). So that means I was photographing and improving my skills. Yeah, I am a learning by doing gal. Tested also some settings and think the result is not too bad. Sure there are no world changing images made by me but also big things start small. Here is one picture of my cute little sister I made some days ago. She was really not to happy posing, but I anyway like how the pictures turned out.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: