Sunday, March 11, 2007

Rework pics

Uahh, the photoshooing was real fun. But I have so much to learn and take better care of! It is hard to see your mistake on the little camera display.... Especially it is hard see how blurry they really are. I am quite happy with the motives we did but am disappointed about my focus. Really do not know where the focus was at all. Next time I have to set the focus probably not on manual but better on one just in the middle. The real good thing, I shoot all of them in manual mode. Guess this was really good as the lightning was quite difficult too in her appartment (or say at least for me as a beginner). As I already stated learning by doing. She already told me that she would like to have some more pictures taken in a later stage. And I really hope she likes them anyway even tough many of them are blurry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: