Friday, March 30, 2007

Even thoug I am depressed and stressed, I believe in this

"Go confidently into the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined."
-Thoreau


What wise words, and this is exactly what I am preparing to do...

Looking forward to tonight, we are attending the Bryan Adams concert in Zurich. Bryan - YOU ROCK. He is just the best on-stage perfomer ever.


and this is for you my DH:
TOGETHER
we belong together like the sky and the clouds
we belong together like the sun and the moon
we belong together like the sea and the sand
we belong together like sugar and pie
we belong together like kisses and joy
I belong to you and you belong to me
we belong together

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, just realised you are in Zurich, CH!!! I go there so often, well I used to for my work. Now I ask them to come over to the NL...I'm so flattered to be listed as a fav amongst so many BIG names. WOW!