Wednesday, April 4, 2007

lack of everything

Today I feel lacking everyting. Motivation, power and joy. Would really love to dive back under the duvet and hope that tomorrow will be better.

I should create some birthday cards for our company but I have no idea how they should look like. We have really strange color palette we use for our products and corporate things, so I feel not really motivated by those. And I really lack to think out of the box today. I anyway think it is a strange idea to have company birthday cards... but this is not my decision.

What else, so tonight go for another surprise movie. Really hope it is better than the last one but I think chances are not that high with those surprise movies that there will run something I like (ok, I admit I am a typical women who prefers those easy-peasy-romantic-comedies). AND I am actually still preparing for the launch of my business. Really excited about it and sooo hoping this will turn out fine. Need some help of friends till everything is ready but at least the start is done and things started rolling, even tough I have to admit quire low.

No comments: