Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Alive & try out new ways

So sorry for my long absence from the bloggingspot... I am currently preparing a lot of things. I finally found out what I want to do. I decided that I want to go more into photography and the card creating thing. Therefore I am preparing many things to be ready to start in a real business attitude soon. I really hope my idea will work out and that the people will like my kind of work. So stay tuned for more information coming in the next weeks and months. And if you are interested in some cards (wedding, baby, appartment movement, whatever...) or would like to have pictures taken of you, your family or your kids, do not hesitate to contact me. As I am still portfolio building I will be able to make very reasonable offers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanine

I really love your Designs.
You seem to be a wonderfull person.