Monday, March 19, 2007

long time no see

Yeah, quite a while since my last post. Was not really busy. Just finished some layouts (and killed the sewing machine while trying it out on my layouts). Also finally scanned my thank you cards for my Heidi Swapp BSP class. Really like how the cards look. About the layout I am not too sure. Guess it is too busy for me, but I try to challenge myself by really doing this "messy" layouts. But at the end I have to say I still prefer the cleaner look I usually approach. I really like the March calendar page. Love especially the spring touch she has. And guess which colors I am lately totally into...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Other projects I am up. Working on more Baby cards and hopefully will have some new clients for wedding stationary... would be nice to gain some money from something I really love to do. Sneek peek of these will follow probably tomorrow.

No comments: