Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lame

I am sooo lame. I feel all the time so tired, I do not get anything done. Really wonder if this is still the Barcelona effect? Or it might just be that I am getting older and am not used to such things anymore. Not to say that I ever liked it or ever was used to it. But certainly coped better with it. I hope I can take Friday off. It would be a good thingto have a slow day on my own.

Regarding creativity, I currently feel totally empty. Just to tired to start any project at home. Hope that will change tomorrow when the next round in Heidis BPS class is coming up and will give me hopefully some new creative assets. The only things I have done, is some more working on the birth announcements for my colleagues. - note I LOVE Photoshop, this programm is just soo cool and it is amazing what possibilities it offers - Think the cards look not too bad. I even could persuade one of my friends to pose for my camera. Looking so much forward to this photo challenge. Guess that will bring me also some further in my 2007 goal.

No comments: