Friday, March 2, 2007

NEWS

My dear friend Sandra got her Baby on 28.2.! It's a boy and he is called Gianluca. He is really sweet and adorable. Even though I only saw him on a picture on the website of the hospital. I look very much forward to meet him on Sunday. Such a sweet cuddlebug. As a little gift to bring with my I will try to lift the wonderful Mobile of Betsy V. I saw on twopeas http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1099174. Isn't that just too cute? Hope I bring it close to this... Will post a picture when I finished it.

And here is finally the card I designed for them:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

sibylle said...

awesome card...wow!!!! it's good to have you as a friend :-)
and the cute mobile-link is really great, looking forward to see yours! (i'm just thinking if i know somebody pregnant that would like a mobile too.... :-))