Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hola de Barcelona!

Last week was a blast... Friday afternoon I suddenly had to go to Barcelona as our the girl who was initially planned to go to set up the things was not available anymore. She had to be in the office as their whole stuff got sick. So at 15.00 last Friday, I got the info that I had to go to Barcelona instead. 17.00 I left home for the train to Geneva. So there was only little time to say goodbye to my husband and Lucky. We arrived Saturday in sunny Barcelona and headed around to the conference area and the hotel. We even got already the keyes of one of the appartments we rented. Sunday was then pure pain. I was running around the whole day to get the keyes of the different appartments and had to redo my whole planning for the beds. Then there was also a dinner planned for the evening where I had to attend. Finally at 00.30 I was back in the hotel. But at 02.00 I got already another phone call because one of our guys was not able anymore to find his appartment. He looked at the wrong place, no wonder he couldn't find it. The rest of the days weren't aint better. So much to do and all the days are also planned with stand duty. My feets are killing me! Guess today I will take the painkillers before I start my duty. And I am so unbelievable tiered. Worked all weekend and now also the whole week till Friday...

No comments: