Thursday, February 8, 2007

bad day & rocky balboa

The film we saw yesterday as a surprise was Rocky Balboa. Damn, this was a boring movie... I've never seen any of the other Rocky movies so I do not know how they are. But this one was just so lame. The story was so long and strange. I assumed it was more about how he gets back in shape and the fight. But it was much more who Rocky is now and who does want to know that??? So if you are a women between 20-99 just don't go to see this movie you will be bored to hell.

So what's that about the bad day you may ask. Yeah you know a lady has her days once a month... But my goal is actually not to get them (if you know what I mean). And I was so sure to be preggers this time and now it just seems that it will burst out tomorrow. I feel so awful and empty. Beside this bad news I had an awful day at work. People are getting crazier every day just because of this blody fair. I really feel as I work in a Kindergarten with people who look like adults but behave worse than any 3 year old who wants to get chocola te in a supermarket... Hope you guys have a better time than I have.

To cheer me up I will now go to BPS and check out Heidis AYTR message.

1 comment:

sibylle said...

whew, most probably your rating saves me money!!! i was really thinking about going to watch Rocky, but now....? don't think so.

i like your blog, your LO's and your links....
what a world without www ...unthinkable....