Saturday, February 17, 2007

Back on track

I am finally back at home. The week in Barcelona was after all really cool and I enjoyed my time there. Sadly I did not really have time to enjoy the tourist attractions. Or at least I had not enought power after 6 hous at our booth to manage more than to go around the block to catch some lovely tapas for dinner... One thing I really enjoyed was the weather. It was fantastic and I soaked up the warm weather (around 20°, besides in Switzerland we have around 5°). And the flight back to Basel was awesome. I never really had the chance to fly over the alps and enjoy them. The flights before either had a different route, the flights were during night or the weather was bad that I could not see much. So this time it was perfect. We even flew over Bern and I saw my home from he Airplane! Which was kind of weird. And I managed to get some really cool pictures. So here is one of them. It shows Lake Thun with the alps in the back. As I am a true Swiss girl and love "my mountains", these pictures are a real treasure.


No comments: