Tuesday, February 6, 2007

busy, tired & some nice movies

It is so busy before the 3GSM. So many people are doing last minute changes and are replanning. It is so getting on my nerves. I really long very much forward when the fair is over. And all this stress in the office makes me tired.

Do you know "stranger than fiction" the movie? I saw it yesterday and I think its such a cool movie. I love Will Farrell in it, he is really doing an amazing job in this movie. Tomorrow I will go and see the next one but as it is a surprise movie I have no clue what we go to see. I hope it is not a horror film, I can not watch them. They are way to scray, espcially when I have no man with me.

Other than this there is not much up. Just hurt me today when doing one of my scrap projects (scrapbooking can be really dangerous).

No comments: