Monday, June 11, 2007

*wink*

Just a little note that I am alive and busy. Tomorrow finally our preparations for our customer event meet the end and the hard work as well the fun part begin. Looking forward to it and honestly also to its end. An almost endless time of preparation with many struggles is really taking on our nerves... Further "the light" workshop started and I LOVE it, it is really awesome and I am sooo eager to learn all the new techniques. There are so many talented people in there, just aaaawww.

Here's my attempt on our first assignment. Defently improvable but I think for the first attempt not tooo bad...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

p.s. isn't he just georgeous... hmmm love you P!

1 comment:

sibylle said...

good to have things starting...right? hope you can have a little extra time just for you...
and we look forward to saturday in a week (made a hairdresser-app. today ;-))

greets, sib