Saturday, June 2, 2007

Behind

I am sooooo behind... with almost everything I am doing, aaargh. Still have about 3 sessions to proof (said that I have already done 3 this week). Just can't get out of the feeling to be behind. Why's that?. I know that there is just a little more to go to than 1 week till the biggest work event SCC is going on. Can't believe how the time is just flying. Next week will be really a tough one and also the week after. But then I hope that I may finally be able to take a few days off. And what I am especially looking forward is my photoworkshop with Christof Engeli (he was the photographer of our wedding). So excited about it and can't wait til 20.6.. Otherwise the light workshop finally started and I guess it will be a tough one to catch up with all these things going on. The week after SCC will be anyway packed. I will have 3 shootings this week, kind of cool, ha? But the good thing I get also a few things done e.g. the proofing and at least I am somewhat not behing my Heidi Swapp class, posted my May Layout on the 31st, haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: