Sunday, December 2, 2007

Do you Backup?

I do! And there is a very simple reason why you should too - backups save our life. I mean how much valuable information do you store on your PC/MAC day by day? I defenitely do a lot!

And now you are asking why I talk about this? Today my computer crashed, it was not even starting anymore... (and it is still not starting). I really do not know why, maybe a virus maybe some other reason. Lucky (or smart, this is up to you) as I am I store essential data (like customer files/pictures)on external drives and so I'm saved for most parts this time. The worst thing happened due to this crash is that I lost ALL my e-mails! And there was some information on my C which I may not get back again. I just wanted to backup my C this week, but as usual if you don't do it when you think at it you forget to do it til it's to late. - So if you think you should backup your PC or MAC do it, do it right now. It may save your life...

No comments: