Thursday, November 1, 2007

upgrade in more than one way

Today was a busy day. Ok not as busy as I still enjoy some leasure time, but quite busy for a half sick lady. I meet up with two very dear friends of mine and I enjoyed the time with these fantastic ladies. I am once more amazed how much one can learn just from a talk with people you like and care! And honestly I did not feel as good as today for a very long time. I somehow have to confess to myself that during the past few weeks before I stopped working at "the company" I got stressed on a level beyond the surface. And I now also assume that my sickness was just a normal reaction of my body to all the stupid and ugly things that happened. But the nice thing is, now I can move forward. Focus on what I really enjoy and believe in: Design and Photogrpahy.

A few minutes ago I also installed Adobe Creative Suite 3 and it's just sooo nice to work again with the newest version of the Adobe Products. You may think there's not much difference, but for me it is just so much more comfortable!

And I got a nice surprise! My sister gave me a really beautyful bound book I will use for some of my projects. She's just so sweet. Thank you for surprising me!

Oh and by the way, Ratatouille was a blast! Really cute movie and not to mention the premovie which was just too hilarious. Go and see both if you haven't yet.

No comments: