Friday, November 9, 2007

100 facts about me

Today I did not really know what to blog about as I just enjoyed doing nothing at all. I prepared a while ago this 100 facts for a scrapbook page which unfortunately never has been created... Read it and you will get to know a few new things about me.

1. My full name is Jeanine Tamara Linder-Müller
2. I love to watch people
3. I'm really bad at keeping plants alive
4. I learn most things very quickly.
5. I learnt photoshop and photography all by myself
6. I feel lonely a lot of the time even I am not alone.
7. I believe in miracles
8. I memorize very easily.
9. I'm a home body.
10. The internet has changed my life.
11. I enjoy a reason to get dressed up.
12. I enjoy silence.
13. I always talk to myself in the car (if I'm alone)in English...
14. I never had braces.
15. I feel utterly lucky for the family I have, especially for my husband
16. I enjoy being silly and laughing
17. I don't like sunflowers
18. I believe that my dreams may come true
19. I enjoy a good conversation
20. I love being inspired.
21. I am shy.
22. I avoid talking when I'm in a large group
23. I try to disappear
24. I am very loyal
25. And honnest
26. I have to do things immediately, otherwise I forget them
27. I hate to be late
28. I love and live simplicity
29. I have a sister and a brother
30. I live in the same house as my parents (seperated appartments tough)
31. I am very good at organising
32. I don't like Sundays
33. I wish I had studied graphic design but it is never too late
34. I wish I do speak Italian or Spanish
35. I am a loner. I don't mind being alone
36. My favorite language is English and not my mother tongue
37. I could not live anymore without the internet
38. I could not do without a car
39. I am way too sentimental
40. I buy on impulse
41. I can pack a bag for me in less than 5mns
42. I love being spontanious
43. I love mail (ok the bills are not that cool, but I love mail)
44. All my grandparents are still alive
45. I don't like mushrooms and cooked carrots (bääh)
46. I am often lost in my thoughts
47. I am better at adapting than inventing
48. My hair is straight, fine, thin, and I am afraid of losing it.
49. I want to live in the US (at least for a while)
50. I am easily annoyed by stupidity.
51. I hate to wait
52. I hate surprises (we talked abou that)
53. I am very fond of Ryan Philippe
54. I love rainstorms even tough they frighten me
55. I love Vanilla AND chocolate
56. I'm a Swiss Girl from bottom to toe
57. I very easely start crying, I have no control over this
58. I only read romantic comedies
59. It bothers me when people don't like me.
60. I don't like to talk, I prefer writing (so no phone calls, just e-mail me)
61. I adore Jennifer Aniston
62. Angelina Jolie scares me
63. I can't sing but would love to
64. I want to learn more about photography
65. My favorite season is spring
66. I am easily bored
67. I am very lazy, but am not too bad at hiding it
68. I am in love with my tomcat
69. I am almost freezing all the time, even sometimes during hot summer days
70. I love going to new places
71. I am not able to smoke…
72. I love straight graphic design
73. I hate the smell of diesel
74. I prefer to read in English than in German
75. My mother tongue is Bernese (special swiss german dialect)
76. I am asthmatic
77. I love travelling, especially love flying
78. I have very bright blue eyes (people tend to be fascinated abou them…)
79. I love BBQs
80. I visualise EVERYTHING, be careful what you tell me I see it in pictures…
81. I like fish but don't like pork meat
82. I am scared of drug addicts
83. I love taking pictures, it makes me really happy
84. I get brain freehe when eating or drinkin to cold things
85. I hate when my tongue is burnt
86. I tend to bite my nails ( I work on that)
87. I am a blog stalker of Jessica Claire, Becker and Jasmine Star
88. I love to play Sims2
89. I fancy Justin Timberlake AND his Music
90. I hate when people smell from garlic
91. I love cheese fondue but do not really like Raclette
92. I'm a geek
93. My hair has a redish shimmer
94. I havent got a clue how to create swirls in ps and I am annoyed about that
95. I love gossip
96. I hate Angel (the perfume)
97. I believe in Angels
98. I look very much like my mother even she does not believe it
99. I had a whiplash injury 1997 and still suffer pain of it
and our final number 100. I have no clue of grammer in ANY language...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your pictures and reading your blog!

Plus now I think I have a better sense of who my sister-in-law is (yes it's me...).

I also realized we have quite a lot in common: 2,3,5(but I'm a shitty photographer...),6,9,12,15(especially that you take care of the little bugger now...:-),16,19-25,28,35,41(why I'm a man, so duh!),46,50,51,55,63,65,69,75,79(who doesn't?),84,85(see79).

Oh, and 60: I thought it were my poor people skillz - O.K. next time i'll write you a message instead of hoping for you to pick up the phone and talk a few words with me when I call up my kidbrother...

Anonymous said...

101 - I have the same Body-Language as Tine Wittler when I am decorating things... This scares the shit out of my husband....