Monday, October 29, 2007

Chrismas time is around the corner

Isn't it funny. Every year I believe that this year I will start looking early for presents. But almost everytime I can not find something suitable or let's be honest I can't wait to keep it a secret for such a long time.

When it comes to surprises I am strange anyway. I HATE surprises. At least the one kind of people always talk about the surprise. Like "you know, I've got a surprise for you". That's so stupid, either tell me what it is or just wait and give it to me the moment you really want to give it. It drives me nuts to know there is something and I can't get it, aargh.

My huge curiosity has always been one of my weaknesses. I can remember that when I was a child I always tried to find out what gifts I would get for Christmas. Many times I found out the hide-outs of my parents and I cheated. And honestly, I much preferred to know what I get than to be surprised. This has not changed and I assume it never will. What I anyway do, is hoping for surprises, but as I told you the right kind of surprises. And this Is what I am hoping to get:

No comments: