Wednesday, August 1, 2007

1.8. = Swiss National Day

Yes today we celebrate Switzerland as it is our national day. Really cool to have a day off. Especially if the weather is as nice as today! Phil and I enjoyed our day going up to the Brienzerrothorn in the Bernese Alps. It was just so cool and we were lucky to enjoy the wonderful sight and ourselves.

When speaking about celebration. I found this cool link on a blog I stalked today and I thought I have to post it as well:

Your Birthdate: June 14

You work well with others. That is, you're good at getting them to do work for you. It's true that you get by on your charm. But so what? You make people happy! You're dynamic, clever, and funny. And people like to have you around. But you're so restless, they better not expect you to stay around for long.

Your strength: Your superstar charisma

Your weakness: Commitment means nothing to you

Your power color: Fuchsia

Your power symbol: Diamond

Your power month: May

No comments: