Saturday, May 19, 2007

Who has...

... the best husband ever?
... ordered a 5d!!!
... the coolest clients?
... spent a wonderful day with a caring and loving husband just because yesterday?
... and just because its so cool, ordered a 5d!!!!


yes, guys you guess it. The lucky girl who has all these cool things am I!
Yesterday was just an amazing day. First I had a fotoshooting in the morining with M. She is really sweet and cool. Got some really nice pics. Then I had Brunch with my husband. We enjoyed his homemade braided butter bread (a typical swiss specialty, if you wanna see a picture google for "Züpfe"). Then we went to Mediamarkt to buy a bigger memory card for my camera. My cutiepie of hubby then asked me if I would like to go for a walk down at the river. I certainly could not resist... when driving there we talked about the new camera. We knew we need a second one for backup but were not sure which one it should be. We agreed it would not make sense to buy two similar cameras so the 400d was out of the race. Left are the 30d and the 5d. Beside the big price difference there were many cons and pros for each. But I knew if I could just decide it would be the 5d. It is just perfect. So lucky as I am my husband agreed on buying one! After we returned I went directly to the internet site where I saw it for a very good price and ORDERED it! Yep, now I have to wait til it arrives... hopefully it will be soon that I get my new camera to play with. Then in the late afternoon I had another shooting with S. Also really cute girl and very easy to do. I just recongnised that I have to go to the office tomorrow to proof the pictures as here with PSCS2 I have not all the possibilities I have with PSCS3. I did not notice a huge difference, just until now. For proofing RAW CS3 is way better!

So girls, one more day to wait till you get some sneak peak of your pictures... sorry for that.

No comments: