Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It arrived!

I am now the proud owner of a 5d (ok technically i was it from the moment I made the payment, I know, but now as I hold the camera in my hands I really belive I own it). And she is so fantastic! Such a difference to the 400d (which I still love as she is my first camera love). I am so giddy to shoot something but sadly there was not much to capture (husband and tomcat both disappeared in the second my camera hung around my neck, how come?)

Have to say this is really a cool week so far! Just finished the proofing of two sessions (still 3 to go...), got my 5d, 2 thunderstorms (love them, but only when I'm save at home) and the best of it, my husband cooked for me on Monday for Lunch! Super delicous pasta with salmon sauce, loved it. Really hope he's surprising me some more with his superyummy food *wink*. And the week is still going on, next Monday is off due to a holiday means already a good start for next week and some more time for me to get some proofing done...

No comments: