Tuesday, May 8, 2007

AEzine Challenge

After beeing so lazy and not posting for a whole week. I will show you now a layout I created for the Ali Edwards AEzine Challenge. We were ment to use products which lay araound and are never used. As I started scrapbooking only 1.5 years ago there is not too much very old stuff. And as I have anyway problems to use my material ata all to create a page I tought it is time to a) use my material and b) create a layout. As far as I can remember the only layouts I created were for challenges or classes... Seems like I have big problems to just create layouts for me without reason. I always have the feeling I have nothing to scrap about than myself and that is somewhat boring. So I am grateful for challenges like these who help me kicking my ass to get some layouts done. And remember due to my HSBPS class I even started my beloved hobby photography. Must be some reason for that.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous page. I love the colours & the torn edges of the picture. Very stylish you have talent.
I too don't have many supplys as I only began scrapping a year ago.
I had my very first go at 8.5x11 & since doing my Aezine challenge piece have made two more!!!
I think Im hooked but I can't turn my back on 12x12.

Noelia said...

This is STUNNING!
So glad I found your blog, id' love to see more of your work. This is something that I would love to lift if it's cool with you.

Lisa said...

I agree - great layout! I was thinking about this challenge myself - think this might have given me the push to do it too!
Lisa