Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Aaargh...

I wrote on Sunday my site is alive. It already died again. Tried yesterday to updated it as it had a few spelling mistakes and I wanted to make the font a little bit bigger... and then I uploaded all my files again as I did on Sunday. And then guess what, nothing, rien, niente, nada. The thing is not working anymore. Tried it a million times upload, delete, reupload. Generated all the files several times, upload, delete, reupload, still not working. I am so pissed of this, what the hell did I wrong??? I really can't see it. Sent now a trouble ticket to my provider really hope they may help me. The funny thing is if you try to load the flash file directly the site works, so the file is up, the index file is right but somewhat it hates me.

If you want to check out you can try this link:
http://www.jeaninelinderphotography.ch/jeanine%20linder%20photography%20main.swf

No comments: