Tuesday, January 30, 2007

How sweet is that...?

I just came home from a accupuncture treatment and when I turned my PC screen on I had a supercute message of my husband:

First there was a supercute picture of him in a word document (I think he prefers when I do not post his face here, even the temptation is huge). Below was a comment to scroll down where the following was written:

"Dear Jeanine
I am at school and writing a strategie test. This even the most important strategy in my life already worked out.... I hope I wil soon be home to warm me up at your body. Kisses on your scrapbook-ass.
your xxx"

isn't that just tooo cute? I was really touched by this cute surprise.


And here's my picture of the day. Just think the reflection in the spoon was too cool not to snapshot.It reminds me of the 70ties disco style...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: