Thursday, January 25, 2007

Comments, packages and a worse day

First of all thank you for your comments! I just noticed that I have to approve them... I must change that, so they appear directly when you write them. Sorry for that, but guess that just prooves that I am really new to the blogging stuff. And thanks again for commenting. It is so cool to see that people out there in the big wide world are actually reading what I am writing.
And to answer your question Lisa. No, I did unfortunately not attend Shimelles class (could not afford it as I just paid the Heidi clss, lol). I just started end of November to think what I could write about in the upcoming 24 days til Christmas and started it all by myself. A good way for me to prepare the sites was to search the internet, you get tons of ideas. And why notn prepare your journal for next year even now?

And about my morning post, damn was I wrong! Since today I am now definitively sure that the 23rd is for sure not the worst of days. So far it is today. First of all I have a hell of a lot to do in the office. Soon our biggest fair, the 3GSM (a huge fair in Barcelona where the whole world of telecommunications meets), takes place. Therefore we have a lot to organise. And almost everything messed up today. Bags we ordered will not be delivered, Laptop batteries died and we had to order new ones, I noticed that I forgot to order CD cases... But The worst thing I had to do today was to transfer data into new business cards. Sounds not to hard to do, but the list was a huge mess and I really god brain ache of it. Hate that. Then I wanted to pick up some diet cat food for my tomkat which is sick. But the doctor we usually go is on holiday, the other close by was closed. So had to find another one urgently. Luckily I found one and my kitty is happy.

The good thing about today? My package from my Heidi Swapp class on BPS arrived. It is sooo cool and I am really happy I subscribed to this class. It is not yet a month sinc the class started but I already feel so different and HAPPIER. Do not know if it is Heidis spirit or what but I am grateful for it.

So here are some more shots I did wile playing with my camera...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
photoed my reflection in the window of our office/scraproom
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and another one of my cutiepie Lucky

No comments: